Wednesday, January 1, 2014

iCan iPad in the New Year!
I am looking forward to new learning adventures in 2014!
Thanks to my supportive and inspiring iPad coaches, I feel confident in my abilities to create, collaborate, and reflect on what is possible in the New Year!  I understand better how the the iPad can transform how I teach and how my students can learn.  I look forward to the challenge of creating lessons that spark interest and curiosity in my students. Knowing that I can individualize the learning experience for each student and provide them with a variety of ways to demonstrate what they understand is a welcomed opportunity.  I have every confidence that we will embrace learning opportunities and challenges with creative and insightful solutions.  It's going to be an "M"-azing New Year!


1 comment:

  1. I am excited to travel down the trail you and your class are blazing! You have done some amazing work and I can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete